|Size (L x W x H)
|24 cm x 46 cm x 5 cm
- No.1 seller in Japan
- Keeps food fresh, prevents smells, very resistant to salt and acid
- Safe with microwave
- Easy-to-use packaging with great firmness and tension
Saran wrap also known as food plastic wrap, is a thin plastic film commonly used for sealing and securing food items in containers to keep fresh. It is sold in individual roll in a box that has a cutting edge on it.
- Highly functional food wrapping film made of PVDC (Polyvinylidene chloride) premium material for preserving and cooking food.
- It meets Japan's Food Sanitation Act, Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, and 21CFR (by FDA).
- In fact, the performance of food wrapping film varies significantly depending on the material. Because it’s intended to be used every day,
- Saran Wrap is carefully designed to make sure it keeps food delicious and fresh.
- It prevents food from getting oxidised. Food stays fresh.
- It can be used from freezer storage to microwave cooking from -60℃ -140℃.
- It prevents smell from transferring to other food, so the refrigerator won't smell.
- The film is easy to handle when pulling it out or putting it over a plate.
- It is very resistant to salt and acid and good to use for wrapping lemon.